Looking for investment funding and intellectual capital to grow and build your financial or health technology business or looking to partner with another investor?
More than just a research body, angel investor, or venture capital firm Capital Markets Technologies works to identify and partner with companies and industry partners to develop new and innovative technologies for the capital and health markets domains.
CMT is actively looking for financial or health technology companies who have a level of maturity and have started to achieve some level of commercial success. We are looking for businesses that have a product to market, and have pilot customers. If you want to drive your business forward more quickly, CMT will partner with you to develop your financial or health technology, grow and expand your business and reach your future goals. Furthermore, in connecting with the Capital Markets CRC you have access to a global network with leading R&D facilities.
Speak to us today about whether your organization may fit the criteria or if you are interested in partnering, or co-investing with CMT.
To date CMT has invested in:
- Lorica Health, a company that provides advanced claims analystics solutions and services to the healthcare sector
- Direct Pricing Exchange, a company focused on disintermediation in the home mortgage market.
- Ordermentum, a web-based ordering and payments platform for the food and beverage industry.
- CIM Environmental Group, a company that provides data gathering and analytics services for commercial properties
- Digi.Cash, a company focused on the concept of electronic cash and settlement.
- SMARTS Group, sold to NASDAQ in 2010
- Thomson Reuters Tick History Service, (50% stakeholding donated to SIRCA to sustain its operations)
- Market Quality Dashboard (MQD) is a follow up to our work developing the Thomson Reuters Tick History Service (TRTH). It incorporates every aspect of more than 20 years of acquired knowledge in data analytics in financial markets including our work in market surveillance and efficiency. Learn more and read our case studies on market quality here.