Python Full Stack Developer12 April 2018
Do you enjoy writing beautiful code and shipping it rapidly and iteratively? Do you enjoy tackling hard problems and have a track record delivering results? Do you enjoy working on the cutting edge of research?
Capital Markets CRC designs and develops world-leading software in the financial domain. We are looking for a talented, driven and experienced full stack Python developer to join our growing team. We are not a typical financial services company where you will be expected to work on dull projects or maintaining legacy systems. We create innovative solutions to support financial research that is carried out within the CMCRC and we have a strong track record in creating valuable spin-off companies in the finance space.
An ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years software development experience, including 2+ years Python experience
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Ability to write clean, scalable code (and a passion for it)
- Proficiency with Linux
- Any experience with AWS is also a plus (we use it extensively)
What we offer:
- Flexible working conditions
- Annual performance bonuses
- Casual work environment
- Training and career development
- Convenient location, 5 minutes from Circular Quay station
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
For more information about the advertised roles above, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or for more information about the student application process please visit 'Education'.